Thursday, February 6, 2014

Orange Blog Entry

1.      What shape represents the primary color ORANGE? RECTANGLE
2.      What is the complementary color of ORANGE? (best friend) BLUE
3.      List 2 things ORANGE was “hired” to represent. ACTION & ASSURANCE
4.      What are 3 positive character traits? ACTIVE, CHANGING, & CHEERFUL
5.      What are 3 negative character traits? EXAGGERATED, OUTRAGEOUS, & TIRING
6.      List one additional fact about the color ORANGE (“Around the World”) WEST: HALLOWEEN

Reflection
    The color orange represents many things and many traits. This color is "abundant" and "flavorful" which reminds me of the fruit oranges. Orange is also helpful and inspiring like a good role model. It is also burning and cozy which reminds me of a hot campfire burning bright orange. I also learned from the orange movie that it is festive, active, and exciting which makes this color more interesting in my opinion. One thing from the movie that surprised me was that orange stood for helpful, I also thought that would have been another color. Learning about the color orange was very interesting to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment