Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blue Blog Entry

1.      What shape represents the primary color BLUE? CIRCLE
2.      What is the complementary color of BLUE? (best friend) ORANGE
3.      List 2 things BLUE was “hired” to represent. FLEXIBILITY AND HOPE
4.      What are 3 positive character traits? FRESH, PEACEFUL, AND FAITHFUL
5.      What are 3 negative character traits? SAD, DULL, AND LONELY
6.      List one additional fact about the color BLUE (“Around the World”) IN INDIA, THE COLOR BLUE STANDS FOR MERCY

Reflection
The color blue represents many things as well as many traits. This color is "lonely" and "deep" which are the traits I agree with mainly because I connect the color blue to being sad. Blue is also "cold" and "clean" which makes me think about cleaning products such as Windex that are the color blue. Two traits that surprised me was "protective" and "peaceful" because they don't really seem like they could go under the same color. One thing from the movie that I found very interesting was that blue stood for educated and formal. I always thought those two things would be represented by a different color, such as white or black. Overall, I learned a lot from this movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment