Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Family Rules Blog Post

Blog Post:  Most families set rules for their children, especially regarding behavior and responsibility.  Do you long to stay out later, go out more, or dress any way you like?  Which rules do you find particularly annoying? Write about rules that you consider unfair and why?  Which rules do you find that are fair and why?

One rule that I find particularly annoying is that my parents won't let me hang out with my friends during the week because it is a "school night". Even though I finish all of my homework and studying by five pm on most days, they most of the time won't let me hang out with my friends after that. One rule that I find really unfair is that I have to clean my room before I have any friends over. When I go to my friends houses, their houses are always super dirty so I think it's unfair that I have to clean my room while other people don't. One rule that I find fair is having a curfew. I think having a curfew is fair because if something bad did happen to you, your parents would know you needed help if you didn't get home before your curfew. It also helps them know that you are safe, and having a peace of mind while they sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment