Thursday, March 6, 2014

DTP Assignment Review

Blog post - 5 sentences on each questions - What was your favorite DTP assignment (flyer, can label, menu, magazine cover, event ticket) and why?  What was your least favorite DTP assignment and why?

My favorite DTP assignment was the event ticket. This assignment was my favorite because it was very simple but also a lot of fun to create. You got to pick your favorite artist, and design a ticket to their show. I chose to do a Keith Urban ticket because I went to one of his concerts last summer. I tried to make the event ticket as realist as possible by adding the date, seat number/location, and pictures of the artist. This assignment was my favorite because I enjoyed it and it allowed me to be creative. 

My least favorite DTP assignment to create was the menu. This assignment was my least favorite because it took a lot of time to create and it was very repetitive and boring. I am not very creative when it comes to making up menu items or designing my own restaurant, so I did not enjoy this assignment at all. It was also very difficult to make it look professional. Overall, the menu was my least favorite DTP assignment because it was boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment